Tuesday 17 May 2016

Lady in Pink

I never used to wear pink. I always thought of it as a super-girly colour - and super-girly I am not. But in recent years pink has moved from that sweet, pale, baby pink to a much more saturated and energetic colour.



When I saw this funky a-line shift at our local Mark's Work Wearhouse with the exposed zipper I knew I had to snatch it up. To sweeten the deal it was in the clearance section and ended up costing me at whopping $14!



I was going to wear it bare-armed but it ended up being a cooler day, so I threw on my bright cobalt blazer, and I actually love the colour combo.



I pulled out my shiny silver sandals to pick up on the silver of the zipper in the dress.


And I even braved the weather to take these pictures outside - because the colours looked so much nicer against the deep greens!


Dress - Mark's Work Wearhouse
Blazer - Suzy Shier
Sandals - Payless

Link ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment