Monday 11 April 2016

Tunic Time

I'll admit that there's not much I love more than a good tunic. I find they're flattering to most body types, they hide a multitude of sins and they can be seriously comfortable.


This one was a fun hand-me-down from my friend Heather, and I was a little unsure of it at first. It has a pattern and colours that I don't usually wear and aren't found in many places in my wardrobe.



All that said - I have worn it a few times now with different items and I think I actually like this combination the best. These black leggings are incredibly comfortable and my thrifted brown boots are a great neutral shoe.



I put on my funky (hardly ever worn) peacock feather earrings  - made by me - and I kind of loved how they floated in my hair and picked up on the greens in the tunic.



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Tunic - Hand-me-down
Leggings - Ricki's
Boots - Thrifted


Link ups

Beauty by Miss L // Oh to be a Muse // Claire Justine // Elegantly Fashionable // Fizz & Frosting // Life of Meg // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Not Dead Yet Style // Pink Sole // Style Nudge // Fashion Should be Fun // Forage Fashion // Lizzie in Lace // Rachel the Hat // Style Diary by Osy // Style Elixir

1 comment:

  1. Very cute - and I love the length of this tunic, just right. Thanks for linking up and have a great week ahead, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete