Friday 22 April 2016

Maximum Crochet

I was so excited to pull this maxi dress out of spring/summer clothing storage.

I thrifted this last summer and extended the lining of it - as it was originally only a mini dress lining wise and that just wasn't appropriate for me.


The weather has been nicely springlike the past few days and layering a nice pink cardi and my jean jacket made it warm enough to walk the kids to and from school and run some errands.


Aside from being so lovely and feminine, this dress is incredibly comfortable.


The other thing I want to mention is this super-awesome mascara I recieved to try out through Bzzagent.

It's Covergirl Plumpify mascara. It has this really cool twirly type brush that actually puts a tonne of mascara and colour onto your lashes without giving you the weird spider leg lashes that some plumping mascaras do.




Did you bring out some spring and summer clothes you missed over the long winter? What are you looking forward to wearing in the warmer weather?


Dress - Thrifted
Jean Jacket - Old Navy
Cardigan - Joe Fresh
Flats - Ardene

Link ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment