Wednesday 30 March 2016

Spring Floral

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend. Ours was filled with family and church services and love and laughter. Oh, and food. So. Much. Food.









Easter Sunday was a lovely typical spring day. It was cool but not cold, and the sun was shining brightly. A perfect day to wear this light floral butterfly sleeve blouse for our Easter Sunday service at church.




Because it was Easter Sunday I wanted to make sure I wore a hat or a fascinator - and my good friend Andrea & I were singing a duet and she wore a fascinator as well. A fun way to dress up and celebrate Easter morning!




These fabulous shoes were a lucky find at our local thrift store! So comfy and gorgeous too!




This navy pencil skirt is made of an almost sweatshirt or thick jersey type of fabric. It's incredibly comfortable and I thought that the floral crochet trim would compliment the floral print of the blouse nicely.


Welcome Spring!
Blouse - Walmart
Skirt - Ricki's
Shoes - Thrifted
Fascinator - Handmade by me


Link ups
Classy Yet Trendy // A Labour of Life // Curly Crafty Mom // Lifestyle by Joules // Franish // Home of Malones // Living in Color // The Mix // Twenties Girl Style // Chic Street Style // Lets Talk Mommy // Pastries, Pumps & Pi // Pumps and Pushups // Shopping my Closet // Sydney Fashion Hunter // The Mummy Chronicles // Tucker Up // The Pleated Poppy

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! You always look so nice! I get many ideas from your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad that I've given you some ideas! Thanks for stopping by. xo Tea.

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit that top is perfect for spring time. I love the floral print. You look lovely hun. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! It's rare that I find a floral this delicate that I can actually wear! Sometimes WalMart comes through! Lol

      Delete