Thursday 4 June 2015

Mermaid Inspired & Link up

I will fully admit that my outfit today was inspired by how my hair re-do turned out. My Mom came by and helped me re-dye the blue in my hair and I'm kind of loving how the different shades of blue and teal all mixed together. It's like mermaid hair! I kind of love it.


This top was originally from Walmart but I actually found it in my local Value Village. I love a long hi-low hem tunic look. These jeans were a total steal from Target for only $10.00 and these shoes were handed down from my friend Heather. This outfit probably cost me less than $20.00 total!


I'm also so excited this week to be co-hosting Thursday Fashion Files with Jill & Carrie. The link up is at the bottom of this post!

Bonus pic of me and my little!

Link ups!

A Labour of Life // Living in Color Style // Mix & Match Fashion // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Twenties Girl Style

Top - Thrifted
Jeans - Target
Wedges - Handed down (originally Ardene)
Earrings - GT Boutique
Necklace - Banana Republic Fashion Outlet


Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files!

Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files with Jill at Doused in Pink and Carrie at Curly Crafty Mom! We are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us.

We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven't signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking HERE

  Thursday-Fashion-Files-650x650_2
Follow Jill:

Follow Carrie:

Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

Don't miss out, sign up for an email reminder about our party:
 



Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250







Guest Co-Host:

IMG_0779
Tea from What Mama Wears is our co-host this week. Tea is a Canadian blogger and mom that blogs about outfits that she puts together while also tending to her kids. She blogs about fashion that she finds at discount stores, Target and even Wal-Mart. She keeps it real on her blog and shows you how to dress with more style and comfort, without being contained to yoga pants and tees 24/7. Be sure to stop by her blog if you haven't already.

Now let's get linking!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely shirt and the mermaid look is definitely there with your lovely hair :). Thanks for co-hosting!!
    Rachelxo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete