Tuesday 31 March 2015

Top Ten Remix Challenge!

One of the first real personal style/fashion blogs I ever started reading was Sarah's Real Life. This month Sarah has issued a challenge:


Sarah is totally funny, super smart (she's a lawyer, for real, in real life), and so chic! She puts together great outfits and I'm both totally inspired by her and utterly jealous of her all at the same time. I mean, she's inspirational and all, but she's also cute and blonde and stuff. (Just kidding Sarah, I think you're awesome).

This is Sarah. See what I mean? Cute, blonde, smart - so not fair. Yeesh! :P

Anyway - if you haven't been reading Sarah's blog, you've been totally missing out - so go check it out. Right now. I'll wait.


.
.
.
Back? Great! See!

This month Sarah has challenged her readers and fellow bloggers to to a Top Ten Remix for the whole month. Now - this isn't a capsule wardrobe (Thank Goodness - because we all know Mama don't get laundry done fast enough for that ish) but rather, ten items that really resonate with your personal style. Then, wear/use at least one of those items every day in April. This sounds like a challenge I can get on board with - so I will! If you want the details so you can join in, Sarah's post about the Top Ten Remix can be found right here.

So, to start things off (on this last day of March) I'm going to show you what my Top Ten are and then you can look for them in each of my outfits throughout April. It'll be like Where's Waldo, but more fun and fashionable!

Accessories - it was sooooo tempting to pick 10 accessories. But that would make this far too easy - and not a challenge at all! So I've chosen 2 pairs of earrings that really speak to "me" and my personal style, one necklace and one scarf.


Shoes - 2 pairs of flats made it onto the Top Ten List - both of which are SOOO me. The red flats, obviously (when I first starting thinking about this, my whole list was red) and the leopard flats, which I've loved since the day I got them and speak to my wild side ever so subtly.

Clothing - so, this was hard for me. For a couple of reasons: 1) because I have so many clothes items that I purchased because I saw them and thought "Well, that's got my name written all over it!" and 2) because I'm seriously concerned about actually being able to make them work in this challenge! Eep!
2 blazers, 1 pair of pants, and 1 shirt.
 


So there you have it! Tea's Top Ten for the Top Ten Remix!



I hope you'll join in and follow along!


link ups!
I do deClaire InDuffinitely Me Mama and More

No comments:

Post a Comment