Monday 2 February 2015

The girl in the Purple Dress



I absolutely love this purple dress. It was such a find on a Walmart Clearance rack that myself and two of my other good friends also have it! One day we're going to plan ahead and all wear it at the same time - just for giggles!




In any case, I always feel great wearing this dress. The colour is so deep and rich. It makes such a great contrast against the black of the lace bolero and tights. And at one point while at church I heard someone reference me as "The girl in the purple dress". Ah - perfection.



Do you ever get a great colour and it just makes you feel alive? That's how I feel in this dress.
Super-straight hair, simple gold owl earrings and a purple aventurine stone necklace. Simple accessories for a great outfit. Throw on my fave black pumps and I'm set!


Dress - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Bolero - Giant Tiger: similar / similar / similar
Pumps - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Tights - Target/Flaunt your Assets
Necklace - Handmade
Earrings - Handed down from the hubs' grandmother

Tea.

This post is linked up with Laura & Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment