Monday 9 February 2015

Outdoorsy... ish


This is one of those outfits that I always try and categorize and it comes out as "Outdoors...y....ish".
Thing is - if I was actually spending time outdoors, I probably wouldn't be wearing this. But this is the kind of outfit that people think of when you say "outdoorsy". Y'know?





I do love this cable-knit sweater. I thrifted it back in the fall thinking that I would get some decent wear out of it, but I find myself reaching for it over and over again. I just added it to my red plaid shirt, skinny jeans and lace-up boots.




This outfit was totally comfortable, and nice enough for me to feel great in it to go and watch my littlest receive the Optimism Award at school, do some shopping and then hang out and play board games in the evening at our church's family game night event.



I even got a few compliments on this outfit today!




Whether things are in style or not, I find that if you're wearing something that fits you well, feels good and is comfortable both for your body and your personal confidence - then others will see how great it looks on you as well. Confidence is your best accessory!

Tea.

Cable-knit sweater - Thrifted: similar / similar / similar
Skinny jeans - Old Navy: similar / similar / similar
Plaid button down - Joe Fresh: similar / similar / similar
Lace up boots - Payless: similar / similar /same
Earrings and Bracelet - Handmade
Garnet Ring - Vintage

Linking up with Classy Yet Trendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment