Thursday 1 January 2015

Navy, Red & Retro

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This sweet, basic little navy dress (with pockets!) was one of the boxing day deals I happened to pick up at Target. It was a great deal at 50% off and I ended up paying less than $14 for it.




I love the ever so slightly retro feel it gives off, and wearing a necklace and earrings passed down from the hubs' grandmother, my bright red boyfriend cardi and some fun plaid flats just made this outfit a winner for me.



I'm loving how versatile this dress is, and I've already planned several different ways to wear - so keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure you'll be seeing it again soon.



Navy is such an awesome "neutral" (and yes, I really do believe it's a neutral - it goes with just about anything) and always feels both classic and classy when I wear it.

Tea
PS - After looking at these pictures I'm totally throwing these tights straight in the bin! ugh! Sorry peeps!

Dress - Target: similar / similar / similar
Cardigan - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Flats - Payless: similar / similar / similar
Necklace/Earrings - passed down
Tights - Giant Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment