Tuesday 23 December 2014

Red and Black and Pleather


I knew when I purchased this skirt that it would end up on regular rotation. I just love how it seems to incorporate a nice leather/pleather/coated look while still being totally comfortable and wearable due to the coating only being on the front.






Although I have noticed that so far I can't seem to pair it with anything but red! I just love this colour combination so much!




Admittedly, I was looking at some family Christmas pictures from about 4 years ago and noticed that I was wearing this blouse/knit tank combination and I loved how it looked then and I love how it looks now - it's a classic in my books.




Blouse - Ricki's: similar / similar / similar
Tank - H&M: similar / similar / similar
Skirt - Reitman's:same / similar / similar
Pumps - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Necklace - Old

Tea.
http://whyidodeclaire.blogspot.ca/2014/12/confident-twosday-lace-dress-and.html#more

http://induffinitely.blogspot.ca/2014/12/favorite-outfits-of-2014-pt-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment