Wednesday 10 December 2014

Mom's Night Out



I think pretty much any woman will admit - from day to day, women dress more for each other than we do to attract someone. So when going for my Mom's night out, I definitely wanted to look dressy without being too dressed up.









I love this blouse that I thrifted almost a year ago now - it hasn't gotten an awful lot of wear, but every time I wear it I think "I should wear this more often" - ain't it always the way. Simple black jeggings and black over-the-knee boots and I felt totally comfortable and just dressed up enough for dinner at an adult restaurant.








Dinner was delish, conversation was great and it was a wonderful night out for myself and a couple of Mom friends.



Tam - Handmade (By my Grandma when I was 13 - that's quality!): similar / similar / similar
Blouse - Thrifted: similar / similar / similar
Jeggings - Walmart (US): similar / similar / similar
Boots - Charlotte Russe: similar / similar / similar

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment