Wednesday 31 December 2014

Black, Grey & Teal



Did you do any Boxing Day (week?) shopping? I didn't really do much, but I did happen to stop by Ricki's with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and picked up a few great items for a song and had some fun girl time while we were at it.





This beautiful coat, however, wasn't a boxing day purchase, but a gift from my in-laws. It's funny because one occasion I was out with my sister-in-law and happened to comment how much I loved this coat - and she (knowing it had already been purchased for me) didn't let the cat out of the bag. So bonus outerwear pics for you!




This skirt was a $10 purchase from Ricki's marked down from almost $50! Now that's a deal that this Mama has a hard time passing up. It's super stretchy, funky lace overlays and is even lined. I tried to pick up on the greys in the tweedy fabric with grey tights and a grey sweater. Black pumps and this was a perfect outfit for the Sunday after Christmas leading worship and enjoying fellowship with my church family.


Keep your eyes peeled for a few other boxing day deals to show up on the blog in the next few days!

Tea.

Coat - Ricki's: similar / similar / similar
Skirt - Ricki's: similar / similar
Sweater - Hand-me-down: similar / similar / similar
Pumps - Walmart: similar / similar

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice NYE outfit- grays and sparkle are just lovely. Happy New Years Eve! Rachel xo
    Http://Garaytreasures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete