Wednesday 5 November 2014

Striped.



Back in my fave colour combo again. Seems like my fall wardrobe has a lot of black/red/white in it.





I felt a teeny bit like a deck of cards in this outfit, but I still loved it. I love these red legging/pants that I picked up on a whim from Joe about a year ago. They're super stretchy and comfortable. This sweater is one from Ricki's that's hung around in my wardrobe for several years now as well.



Paired up with the black boots that I affectionately call my pirate boots and this was a bunch of old faves to build up one fun outfit.





Tea

Bolero - Giant Tiger: similar / similar / similar
Sweater - Ricki's: similar / similar / similar
Leggings - Joe Fresh: similar / similar / similar
Boots - Payless: similar / similar / similar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment