Wednesday 19 November 2014

Poppy


The colour of this blazer is illusive. Some days I look at it and think, "Yup - that's my orange blazer!" and other days I think "I wonder if my red blazer would go with this?"






Sometimes I think "Poppy? Tangarine? Persimmon?"



Whatever colour this is, I do know one thing - I love it. It's super bright, it makes quite a statement all on it's own - and it just rocks my socks paired with my fair-trade silk scarf.

I didn't want to overwhelm the world with too much awesomeness in one outfit, so jeans, a white tee and brown boots complete this ensemble.



Poppy, I think. Yeah. Poppy.

Blazer - Reitmans: similar / similar / similar
Scarf - Fair Trade: similar / similar / similar
T-shirt - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Jeggings - Giant Tiger: similar / similar / similar
Boots - Charlotte Russe: similar / similar 
Earrings - Homemade
Tea

Still linking up with Andi for Blazer week! Check it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the scarf and boots. The blazer is great too, whatever the colour!

    ReplyDelete