Wednesday 12 November 2014

Dance, Mama, Dance



You've probably seen me mention before that I dance with the liturgical dance group at my church. We practice and fellowship together once a week and I really look forward to our practices, both for the exercise and for the group dynamic. It's a really fun and wonderful way to worship. But, of course, it begs the question - what does Mama wear for dance practice?







Obviously comfort is key here - you've got to be able to move, comfortably and without anything bunching or riding up. I prefer a longer shirt and sleeves because whenever I raise my arms over my head I don't want my belly to be hanging out. Comfortable pants - usually yoga pants, but I love these ones that I got from Costco due to the funky ruched up tuxedo style stripe down the sides.




And bare feet or socks, of course, but flats to travel to and from practice are good because they're easy to put on sore feet at the end of practicing.

So there you have it - What Mama Wears to dance practice. Dance, Mama, Dance!

Plus - a bonus cute dog pic. :)

Tunic top - Claire France: similar / similar / similar
Pants - Costco: similar / similar
Flats - Ardene

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment