Wednesday 22 October 2014

Velvet Crush

I love this jacket. I'm fairly sure it's not 'fashionable' anymore, but I'm also fairly sure that I just don't care.
 


I love the rich feel of the velvet, the deep green/teal colour, the classic cut. When I do wear it, I like to just let it shine on it's own. Slim black jeggings, a black tee, black knee-high boots and a bright beaded necklace.



These boots were such a find while the hubs and I were shopping in the states - I actually bought them in both black and brown. They can be worn over the knee, though I rarely wear them that way, but I do love the lacing up the back of the leg, and the very small, very comfortable wedge heel.


Velvet blazer - Ricki's: similar / similar
Black v-neck tee - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Jeggings - Walmart (USA): similar / similar / similar
Boots - Charlotte Russe: similar / similar / similar
Beaded necklace - homemade

Tea. 

I don't have a graphic tee to share today - but you should still check out the linkup over on Just Another Smith with Andi!

No comments:

Post a Comment