Friday 3 October 2014

Pepluv it.

Okay.
I admit it.
I am officially in love with peplums.
I know, I know, you're thinking "Tea, this is not new news". But I didn't realize until I started going through my fall wardrobe this week and trying to decide if there was anything that needed to leave and go start new life elsewhere that every. single. peplum. I owned went immediately into the keep pile. I just love this silhouette.

This red hi/lo peplum has the added bonus of being a DIY so I can feel extra proud when someone compliments me on it. It was once a skater style dress, which was obscenely short on me (hi, plus sizes, short waist and long legs do not make for a good skater dress body. Oy). So I gave it the chop and turned it into a cute, ballet back, hi/lo peplum top instead. Yay!

How do you feel about peplums? Pepluv it? Or Pepleave it?









Jeggings - Walmart (USA): similar / similar
Peplum - Handmade: similar / similar / similar
Necklace - Reitmans (Old): similar / similar / similar
Shoes - Unknown (Old)

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment