Wednesday 29 October 2014

OTK Boots


So where do you stand on over the knee boots? I'll admit, there are times when I put them on that I think they're a little bit.... um... "Pretty Woman" shall we say? I never, EVER wear them with just nylons underneath and a skirt. Tights, maybe. Leggings, yes. Jeans, most often. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE these boots. I have them in black and brown and they get a lot of wear... but it does make me feel a little questionable when I wear them up over the knee rather than folded down.






This sweater was one of many items in the great bag of hand-me-down clothes from my friend Heather. I took the hem up a bit and removed buttons from the shoulders, but I think it's a nice, classic shape, and I love the cowl neck. I wore this for a regular "mom" day, visited my sister and my super-cute little nephew, and even wore it to dance practice at my church.




Boots - Charlotte Russe: similar / similar / similar
Leggings - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Sweater - Gifted/Hand-me-down: similar / similar / similar
Owl Earrings - Passed down from The Hubs' Grandmother

Tea.

1 comment: