Tuesday 21 October 2014

National Pride

It's Graphic Tee week with Andi from Just Another Smith - so I'm pulling out a bunch of tees that don't normally get a lot of wear otherwise.


This shirt, for example, is normally only worn for Canada Day or a few other times through the summer. Otherwise it just languishes in my drawer, waiting to be worn. I mentioned yesterday that I have a hard time with graphic tees, word placement, image placement, etc can be a little wonky on my body type - but this Canada tee works out perfectly. I love the font used for the name of my country and the little maple tree on the side is a fun touch. This shirt also has the added bonus of being oh-so-comfortable as it's a super-soft washed cotton.


I wore this with some basic black pants, a chambray over top and some jewellery that was passed down to me from the Hub's grandmother. I would have worn these flats with this outfit outside today - however it rained all bloody day long so I mostly wore my rubber boots - which are way less fashionable.


T-shirt - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Chambray - Target: similar / similar / similar
Black pants - Joe Fresh: similar / similar / similar
Flats - Walmart: similar / similar / similar

Tea
I'm linking up today with Laura, Amber & Andi! Check them all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment