Monday 13 October 2014

Floral, Cobalt & Leopard - Oh My!


Sometimes an item will just jump out at me when I'm thrifting.
Sometimes, it's meant to be.
Sometimes I notice a super cute pair of leopard print flats on varagesale and then I notice that they're only $2.00.... how can it get any better than that, you ask?
Well I'll tell you.


You click the link to the shoes and you realize that they've been listed by your sister. So you simply ask her for them and she gives them to you instead of selling them to someone else for $2.00. And she delivers them to your house. I mean, seriously. Best. Deal. Ever.
That's exactly what happened with these shoes, so naturally I wanted to wear them the very next day. I put on my cobalt ankle denim with a pintuck tee, a black swingy blazer/cardigan (a blardigan? cardzer? nvm) and a floral scarf. I'll admit - I felt very blogger-chic today.



I do love this scarf. It has black and tan in it so I felt it went well with both the blazer and the flats, and I couldn't pass up wearing bright cobalt skinnies, because they're going away in the summer clothes box soon and I'm going to miss them - sigh.
Uh - is it just me or does my eye look totally bizarre in this picture? Weird. 
 

Lastly - my furbaby decided he was going to pose with me for some of the pics as well - so bonus pictures - only because they include my handsome hound.


Cobalt jeans - Additionelle: similar / similar / similar
Swingy blazer - Thrifted/Smart Set: similar / similar / similar
Tee - Joe Fresh (Old): similar / similar
Leopard Flats - 'Thrifted'/Ardene: similar / similar / similar
Earrings - Charlotte Russe: similar / similar / similar
Scarf - Ricki's: similar / similar / similar

Tea

http://whyidodeclaire.blogspot.ca/2014/10/confident-twosday-floral-and-fur.html#more
PS - This post is linked up with Laura from I do deClaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment