Wednesday 8 October 2014

Crops are tops!


This early fall has had some great weather - this day was bright and sunny and just this side of cool in the morning. Pairing some cropped pants with a cropped blazer over a refashioned lace tank made for a perfect Sunday morning outfit. I wore this to church and to hang out with my little family for the day.


 

I know everyone says the statement necklace is all played out, but it's funky and I like it, so I think I'll just keep wearing them as long as I like them. These sweet little vintage earrings I picked up at our church bazaar last year.

 

I gotta thank my hubby for taking the pictures today - I could've gone with the standard livingroom pics, but it was too beautiful to not take advantage of the great light outside!

Blazer - Ricki's: similar / similar / similar
Lace tank - refashioned/homemade: similar / similar / similar
Cropped pant - Ricki's: similar / similar / similar
Black Pumps - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Necklace - Kohl's: similar / similar / similar
Earrings - Vintage

Tea.

P.S. - Did you notice the new title bar? Tried my hand at a little photoshop magic (Yes, that's really my silhouette) and made a new logo for this here blog. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment