Tuesday 30 September 2014

Houndstooth Peplum

Don't you love it when you pull out your storage box of fall and winter clothes and there's an item in there that you immediately grab to wear! It's like getting a whole box of new clothes again - and they're all just waiting to be worn!

Okay, maybe it's not like that for everyone.... but for me when I saw this houndstooth peplum I thought - yay! I missed this shirt!






I love this with these cobalt blue skinny jeans and black smoking slippers. The peplum hits me just at the right spot and makes my waist look WAY skinnier than it really is. Yay for the magic of peplum tailoring!

Top - Ricki's: similar / similar / similar
Jeans - Additionelle: similar / similar / similar
Slipper - Walmart: similar / similar / similar

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment