Friday 26 September 2014

Grey Midi Skirt

I recieved this fabric from the hubs' Grandmother some time ago - and I loved it so much that I knew that it needed to be something simple that would allow the fabric to speak for itself. A simple a-line midi length skirt was just the ticket.



Worn with some flats, a black tee and a dark chambray shirt and it was comfortable enough for walking with a friend and lounging at my sisters, as well as cool enough for the heat of the middle of the day.




I love this skirt length and will be wearing it through the fall and winter as well.
Last day for linking up with Andi from Just Another Smith for skirt week! Go over and check out her classic style and some of the other amazing bloggers who wore skirts this past week! 

Skirt - Homemade: similar / similar / similar
Tee-shirt - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Flats - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Chambray - Additionelle: similar / similar

Tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment