Monday 1 September 2014

Cowboy hat & Aztec print

So sometimes an outfit just kind of comes together of it's own accord. This was one of those days. We were heading across the city to stay at my in-laws for a couple of days, so I knew I wanted to wear something comfortable for riding in the car and lounging around at a friend's pool, plus the hubs had made some crack about me not wearing enough skirts or something, so I grabbed this aztec print skirt out of the closet and threw it on with a classic black v-neck t-shirt.

Then we did actually go to a friend's house to swim and lounge and I knew I needed to wear a hat (so I didn't look like Bob the Tomato for the rest of the weekend) and I put on my straw cowboy hat that I picked up when we visited the Calgary stampede earlier this summer. And then I did swim and my hair was all kind of beachy and such and I thought - hey - I look pretty good right now - Hubs! Take my picture.

And that's all there is to it. Voila.






Skirt - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
T-shirt - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Hat - Lammle's Western supply: similar / similar / similar
Sunglasses - Zenni's Optical
Flip-flops - Old Navy

Tea. 
PS - Can we talk about how it's August, I'm outside practically every. single. day. and my legs STILL look this pasty?! Seriously people. Seriously. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment