Monday 25 August 2014

Summer Blues

The end of summer always gives me a slight case of the blues. Summer is so short here in Ontario, and while I do look forward to crisp fall days, and the colours of the leaves on the trees (and all the thing I'm allergic to being dead and not affecting me anymore) I know that it will only be a short time before I'm longing for the hot, lazy days of summer.
Also - it just so happens that my birthday falls in the last week of August, so I have to officially get older every year at the end of summer... so, y'know, there's THAT.

That said, the blues in this outfit do not give me the blues. They're actually quite bright and fun, and I love these printed pants so much that they basically always get worn straight out of the laundry basket.





This was a perfect outfit for running some errands, shopping for fun costume accessories for a mud-run (don't worry - you'll see those pics soon!) and packing my kiddos up for a weekend away at my inlaws (yay~!). The day before I do a crazy obstacle course should generally not be too strenuous... because with my luck I'd go out for a walk and break my ankle. Seriously, Murphy's law people.

Pants - Old Navy: similar / similar / similar
Top - Thrifted: similar / similar / similar
Flip-flops - Old Navy


No comments:

Post a Comment